EOTC Management Zoom Series
Join these 45-minute Zooms that focus on topical areas of EOTC management
The series is:
- part of a range of initiatives designed to support staff and schools to develop and maintain robust EOTC management processes, and
- open to members of school staff widely.
- your EOTC Coordinator is registered on the National EOTC Coordinator Database to ensure notifications about these and further Zooms are directly received by them.
- to send your EOTC queries to our dedicated EOTC support.
Tues 9 March 3:45 to 4:30 pm Transporting students
Tues 13 April 3:45-4:30 pm Creating and using standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Tues 11 May 3:45 to 4:30 pm School Sport Safety Management Systems
Recordings of previous Zoom presentations are linked below. Join Fiona Mcdonald, EONZ EOTC Support lead, in this series of good practice EOTC Management Zooms.
Working with Risk Assessment forms Recorded 10 Nov 2020 (40 min)
Good Practice Guidelines supporting schools Recorded 13 Oct 2020 (41 Min)
Working with External Providers Recorded 8 Sept 2020 (45 Min)
EOTC and OE at Level 1 Recorded 11 Aug 2020 (20 min)
EOTC and OE at Alert Level 2 Recorded 26 May 2020 (37 Min)
- Adventure Activity Regulations
- Audit Tools
- EOTC FAQs
- EOTC Management Zoom Series
- EOTC SMP Template & Tool Kit Forms
- Google format for EOTC Tool Kit
- Good Practice Guidelines
- Ministry of Education & other agency resources
- Online Learning Modules
- Streamlining school processes
- The National EOTC Coordinator Database
- Working with External Providers