Google format for EOTC Tool Kit
1. The EOTC SMP Template. The current version is v 1.4 12/02/2018
2. The Tools in Google Docs format (18 EOTC Tool Kit forms)
i. Copy each separate document to your Google Drive.
ii. Make sure you are in the Google Account you wish to copy into before starting.
iii. Right-click the Doc to copy, then select copy from the drop-down menu.
Each Doc will save to your default Google Docs page. You then become the owner and can share with your school.
Note: If the EOTC Coordinator is the ‘owner' of the docs, they can share with the staff. The EOTC Coordinator can also control the settings so that each time a staff member completes a form they will be notified and will be able to comment on it, thus recording a dialogue.
3. Four Tools formatted as Google Forms (template tools numbers 4, 9, 15, and 17)
Follow the instructions below to make a copy. You can then send them out to parents etc. and all data will go into a spreadsheet. It is VERY important to follow the instructions on copying before doing any editing or sharing. If you don’t, you will be editing the original documents.
i. For each of the forms open the link.
ii. Click on the box at the top right of the page that opens (has a pencil shape in the box). If the page doesn’t have the box with the pencil go straight to step #3 below.
iii. On the next page that comes up, click on the 3 little dots (the ‘More' button at the top right of the page beside the 'SEND’ button).
iv. Select ‘Make a copy’ and save each of the following:
Form 4. EOTC Volunteer Information and Agreement
Form 9. EOTC Parental Consent
From 15. EOTC Event Review
Form 17. EOTC Incident Report
Acknowledgement: This EOTC SMP template and tools were created, modified, and combined by a project team led by EONZ (Fiona McDonald), with New Zealand Outdoor Instructors Association (Jo Parsons), Horizons Unlimited (Mark Smith), Perry Outdoor Education Trust (Gemma Periam), Roncalli College (Guy Sutherland), and Papanui High School (Phil Washbourn).
This SMP template and associated forms are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Adventure Activity Regulations
- Audit Tools
- EOTC Learning through Covid-19 Alerts
- EOTC FAQs
- EOTC Management Zoom Series
- EOTC SMP Template & Tool Kit Forms
- Google format for EOTC Tool Kit
- Good Practice Guidelines
- Ministry of Education & other agency resources
- Online Learning Modules
- Streamlining school processes
- The National EOTC Coordinator Database
- Working with External Providers