Online Learning Modules
The following good practice EOTC management modules have been designed to support schools to upskill and build the capability of staff in the delivery of quality EOTC.
Simply click on each module and begin.
Module 1 Bringing the Curriculum Alive
Module 2 Maori World View
Module 3 Learning Safely a Shared Responsibility
Module 4 Planning
Module 5 Staffing and supervision
Module 6 Contractor, Volunteers and Parents
Module 7 Legal Responsibilities, Codes of Practice and Accepted Good Practice
Module 8 Emergency Preparedness
- Are freely accessible
- Can be completed in manageable steps at a time and pace to suit
- Suited to all teachers - school leaders, EOTC coordinators, teachers in charge of EOTC, assisting teachers in EOTC and members of boards of trustees
- Supplement and provide follow-up and refreshment beyond EONZ EOTC Management PLD
- Can be used to support EOTC-focus staff meetings, department meetings, and parent meetings
- Support learnings toward relevant EOTC Qualifications
- Are fully aligned to the Ministry of Education EOTC Guidelines 2016, Bringing the Curriculum Alive
EONZ support is available to field questions and queries that arise in relation to the material.
Development of the modules was supported by the Ministry of Education and updated from previous modules held on the Ministry Training Services Learning Management System (LMS). These updated modules are still accessible through that portal.
- Adventure Activity Regulations
- Audit Tools
- EOTC FAQs
- EOTC Management Zoom Series
- EOTC SMP Template & Tool Kit Forms
- Google format for EOTC Tool Kit
- Good Practice Guidelines
- Ministry of Education & other agency resources
- Online Learning Modules
- Streamlining school processes
- The National EOTC Coordinator Database
- Working with External Providers