Growing Connections and Confidence - NZ Primary Event 2022
Growing Connections and Confidence is a new collaboration between Physical Education New Zealand, the New Zealand Health Education Association, Education Outdoors New Zealand, and Sport New Zealand (specifically the Healthy Active Learning initiative).
Each week during Term 2 and 3 will be a webinar on a hot topic that you and your colleagues can watch and participate in live; or choose to watch replays at a time that suits you.
Our objectives are to provide opportunities for school leaders and kaiako | teachers of years 1–8 to:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Health and Physical Education learning area.
- Develop confidence to plan and teach in ways responsive to learners across health, physical education, and outdoor education learning contexts.
- Grow confidence in applying a whole school and cross curriculum approach to wellbeing.
- Make and/or strengthen connections with the subject associations and the regional sports trusts.
- Find out how the subject associations and regional sport trusts can support you
We do hope you will join us – registrations will open soon.
- Embracing Change 2022 - Secondary Schools Event
- Growing Connections and Confidence - NZ Primary Event 2022
- Pedagogy & Curriculum focus PLD
- EOTC Management PLD
- EOTC & Effective Safety Management Systems
- Embedding Good Practice Systems for EOTC
- EOTC Through the Board Lens
- Tailored Expertise
- Provider workshops
- Qualification Subsidies for Teachers
- PLD Events