Workshops are available for external providers of EOTC to schools, such as those who run Camps and activities away from the classroom. This includes sport.
- Delve into the interface between schools and providers, adding value to the provision of programmes for schools that providers offer
- Provide a deeper understanding of how responsibility for learning and safety is shared between a school and a provider, particularly in reference to the terms consult, cooperate and coordinate
- Unpack the responsibilities in the context of leadership, logistics, locations hazards, incidents and emergency preparedness.
- Identify collaboration strategies in planning programmes.
- Explore underlying assumptions and explores the issues faced by both parties.
Workshops can be tailored to your workplace.
Contact us for options.
(03) 423 3141 or 021 2299663
- Embracing Change 2022 - Secondary Schools Event
- Growing Connections and Confidence - NZ Primary Event 2022
- Pedagogy & Curriculum focus PLD
- EOTC Management PLD
- EOTC & Effective Safety Management Systems
- Embedding Good Practice Systems for EOTC
- EOTC Through the Board Lens
- Tailored Expertise
- Provider workshops
- Qualification Subsidies for Teachers
- PLD Events