The National EOTC Coordinator Database
This GOOD PRACTICE initiative is available to all schools and kura. Ensure your EOTC coordinator registers.
The initiative is one of a range of EOTC management supports EONZ makes available for schools. Registration and access to communications and direct advice is FREE.
Who should register: The designated EOTC coordinator or that person with an overview of EOTC processes in the school.
Why: To ensure relevant good practice EOTC communications are directly received to support the role and a direct line of communication is established with the right person.
We'll be in touch within 3-5 days on submission of the registration (a 10-second process). If you don't hear back please make contact.
You'll receive direct need-to-know information such as changes to good practice, Ministry of Education and outdoor industry sector updates as they impact on EOTC, new health and safety sector information, upskilling opportunities and more.
The Updates are archived here on the EONZ website. CLICK HERE
Be aware of content updates to any Ministry of Education resources. Check downloaded copies of any material you have against the information provided HERE.
- Adventure Activity Regulations
- Audit Tools
- EOTC Learning through Covid-19 Alerts
- EOTC FAQs
- EOTC Management Zoom Series
- EOTC SMP Template & Tool Kit Forms
- Google format for EOTC Tool Kit
- Good Practice Guidelines
- Ministry of Education & other agency resources
- Online Learning Modules
- Streamlining school processes
- The National EOTC Coordinator Database
- Working with External Providers